How cute are these cuties? Sandy over at The Winding Road designed this circus party for her 5 year old. We love the drink tub that was painted to look like the stand for the circus master and the super cute little mustache’s for the children.
For your own Circus or Carnival Party, here are some ideas to consider:
- Create circus admission tickets as invitations
- Download printable popcorn boxes to fill, wrap with clear wrap and use as treat boxes
- Use cool printable logos design labels customized for all your party decor (banners, food labels, etc.) – check out our Retro Monkey Printables on our Etsy store for examples.
- Create or purchase a ticket booth where each child receives tickets to use for games you’ve created (dime toss, bean bag toss & more)
- Serve: hot dogs, animal cookies & home-made lemonade. If there are no allergies – hand out bags of peanuts as snacks
- Have a face painting station
- Set-up a ‘photo booth’ station with fun props and have a friend be the photobooth photographer