Print Friendly

Raise your hand if you’re one of the millions of fans addicted to the Angry Birds game.  What’s that?  You can’t raise a hand because both are being used to launch your angry bird?  Well, step away for a moment because we have some fun free Angry Birds party printables for you to download and use for your next fun and silly party.

To receive your free download (Adobe .pdf), please JOIN US by signing up for our Blog Newsletter by filling in your information in the subscribe box provided. You will receive a confirm subscription email and then an email that will provide you with a link and super secret password to all of our free printables;)

If you are already a subscriber, just click here and enter your super secret password (remember, it is case sensitive – best to just copy and paste it from your welcome email). Don’t worry, we do not sell or share your information with anyone. Your information is used solely to send you updates to our blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Be Sociable, Share!

lifevents

32 Responses to “{Free Printables} Angry Birds Party Printables”

1. If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply visit this site daily since it
    provides quality contents, thanks

2. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just too excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired
    here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web
    site.

3. Eleanore says:

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    weblog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit
    from some of the information you provide here. Please let
    me know if this ok with you. Regards!

4. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic
    to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

5. Lisa says:

These angry bird printable bag tags are awesome!! Is there a way of enlarging them just alittle? I just cant seem to figure it out.
    Thanks so much.

• Shauna says:

Hi Lisa,

I’m glad you like the free angry bird printables. Unfortunately, no, they are the size that they are and are not able to be enlarged. A suggestion would be to create blank ones the same shape with maybe a colored border, the size you want and then print and paste these onto the larger blank ones. It will give it nice depth as well.

6. Monica Hernández says:

Hola. A mi hijo de 4 años le encanta los angry birds, es el tema de su fiesta de cumpleaños. Cómo podría obtener la contraseña para imprimir?. Gracias

• lifevents says:

Hola. Sólo tienes que registrarte con tu nombre y correo electrónico en el cuadro de suscripción en la esquina superior derecha que dice “Join Us For Free Printables and Artsy Chic Ideas”.

7. Singing Deb says:

Please help, I’m in a loop! I have signed up, received my password, go onto this page (Angry Birds), click on the “click here to enter password” button… and wind up at a central downloads page. Nowhere can I find the space to enter my password, and I would like to download these lovely angry bird tags. Thanks!
    Deb

• Shauna says:

Hi Singing Deb,

Are you clicking on the link that says, “click here” above? It should be: http://www.yourlifevents.com/2011/03/17/printables-protected-free-yle-printables/ At that point, you should be able to enter your password. It will take you to a page with many free printable downloads. Scroll down and you will see the Angry Birds printables. Let me know if you still have trouble.

• Shauna says:

oh, and also, once you’ve entered your password, you shouldn’t have to do it again in the same session. So, if you’ve entered your password, then click on the, “just click here and enter your super secret password (remember, it is case sensitive – best to just copy and paste it from your welcome email).” link, it will take you directly to the page with all the printables. No need to enter your password again. All of the printables are available to you, just click the title of whichever one you want and an adobe .pdf file will open automatically.

Best,
        Shauna

8. Esther says:

Hi I was trying to print the Angry Bird Hand tags but was wondering how to type in the than you message into the hang tag before printing it out.

9. Laurakain says:

Hi! I think your printables are great! Unfortunately, I am having an angry bird party for my DD tomorrow and still have not been able to sign up and get the password. I am hoping you can help me out ASAP? Thanks so much!!

10. Erika says:

I too am receiving the notice of invalid form once I enter my email into the subscribe field. Please help!

• lifevents says:

Well, it seems that my NEW autoreply, subscriber system was doing upgrades and accidentally wiped out all customer information. Sheesh, it seems I just cannot win with subscriber systems. I am so sorry to anyone who is having troubles. I am going to start from scratch yet again. This time it will take longer because this last system lost everything even my new subscribers. In the meantime, anyone who emails me, I will send you the password and be sure to put you on our new subscriber list. Apologies!

Best,
      Shauna

• Erika says:

Thanks so much for responding! I am excited to try and learn more about your site. Thanks again!

11. Reina says:

Hi, I am trying to subscribe so I can get the angry birds downloads, but it tells me “Invalid Form”, nor am I getting a welcome email! HELP!! :D

12. Jennifer Petersen says:

Hi! I love your site! Thanks for sharing such great ideas! I have recently subscribed and have received a welcome e-mail, but not a super, secret password. I am having an angry birds party this Sunday for my son and I would love to use your printables. Is there any way that I can get a password? Thank you so much for your help!
    Sincerely,
    Jennifer

13. Annie says:

I’ve tried subscribing several times, but never receive a confirmation e-mail. What do I need to do?
    Thanks!

14. Christina says:

Hello! I’ve tried multiple times now to subscribe and I’ve not yet gotten a confirmation email. Am I doing something wrong? Could you re-send to me?

Thanks!

15. Cindy says:

Hi!

I joined the site yesterday and received my confirmation email that I had signed up… I clicked the link to confirm and I have not heard anything else.

I went back today to try and click the link again and it says that my account does not exsist or I am already subscribed… I am so confused :(

Is there a step that I am missing – please advise.

Cindy
    costapuck@yahoo.com

• lifevents says:

Hi Cindy,

I’m not sure why you didn’t receive your Welcome email, but I do apologize for any frustration. I’ve sent you a separate email that includes the Welcome email and your password.

16. Amanda says:

I keep getting an error message –
    Please help me
    I love your stuff.

• lifevents says:

Hi Amanda,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier, your comment didn’t come through until today. Can you please send me an email at shauna@yourlifevents.com so I can check your email address with our subscriber list? What has been happening for a lot of people is it looks like the subscription doesn’t go through, but it actually does and they get their welcome email a few minutes later. If that’s not the case for you, you can either email me and I will add you to the list, or you can use the subscribe form on the top right side of the blog – that one doesn’t seem to have the same issues as some of the forms that are within blog posts.

I apologize for the frustration.

Best,
      Shauna

17. Francis says:

I would love to heve access to youe printables, but I have the same problems as Tiffany. hat can I do about it?

• lifevents says:

Hi Francis,

I emailed separately from this reply, but wanted to confirm with you that you are subscribed and I see that you received the confirmation email. You also should have received your Welcome email immediately following your confirmation that has your password. I think what’s happening is after subscribing, it takes you back to the home page which may seem like nothing happened. I think I’ll change that so it’s less confusing. Thanks for subscribing and I am so happy to have you as a part of this community;)

-Shauna

18. tiffany says:

great! i so need these! but when i try to sign subscribe I get an error each time

19. Becky says:

I love so many of your printables! And I’m especially wanting access to your Angry Birds printable since that is the upcoming theme of my 7 year old’s birthday party in early June. Can you resend me the password to access files? I cannot find the initial email you sent me. Thank you!!!